• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Karun's dismissal is one where you can't be too mad at him, at the same time think he should have been more focused given the state of the game.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah.. less than 200 and we are doomed. Trust me, Aus have to make a total lower than what they have made every time they have batted this series to win this match. If that does not tell you they are overwhelming favorites, nothing will.

stephen

Such an interesting test match. Captivating. And I haven't been able to watch a ball of it live :(

adub

International Captain
Karun's dismissal is one where you can't be too mad at him, at the same time think he should have been more focused given the state of the game.
Yeah, that seed first ball would have got a hell of a lot of good bats on any day you care to name.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah.. less than 200 and we are doomed. Trust me, Aus have to make a total lower than what they have made every time they have batted this series to win this match. If that does not tell you they are overwhelming favorites, nothing will.
They haven't batted fourth before. Chases are hard work mate

morgieb

Personally I'd have gone for a spinner here. Especially given it's Hazlewood doing the damage.

social

We have not yet made what Australia did int heir first innings btw.. We are nowhere close to winning this match. Aus so well ahead at the moment.
Mate, no Ghambiring, this is 50/50

The bounce is inconsistent, there are cracks everywhere and it will turn

IF Oz is to win, it will take a great performance

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
But they have put in a great performance every time they have batted, really. That is the point I am making since yesterday. I am just calling things based on how this series has gone so far. Cant see how we can get out of this.

Zinzan

Mate, no Ghambiring, this is 50/50

The bounce is inconsistent, there are cracks everywhere and it will turn

IF Oz is to win, it will take a great performance
Depends when it ends... if they don't get this last wicket quick smart, it will head towards 50/50, with the lead just 179, Aust stiill favs for mine... but need to wrap this up soon.