• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had to be Spark. He knows it, the world knows it.

That mother****er. He was posting in here when it happened, and his new posts kept appearing while everyone else was locked out.

Own up, Spark. Own up and we will take mercy on you.

Daemon

Had to be Spark. He knows it, the world knows it.

That mother****er. He was posting in here when it happened, and his new posts kept appearing while everyone else was locked out.

Own up, Spark. Own up and we will take mercy on you.
The posts when the thread was locked were harsh, spark, spark

Which means it was likely harsh, Spark just walked in later and didn't realize it was locked.

Spikey

this is just like when Obama wire tapped Trump Tower but Spark actually did this. Someone call Europol

Spikey

Anyway. I won't be here when play starts, but if SOK and Lyon don't bowl the 8 overs until the new ball, picture me screaming.

cnerd123

likes this
I guess Spark

Yeah I think there's an important but subtle difference between being naturally pessimistic and actually Gambhiring. I actually find even the former kind of annoying at the extremes, but at least it's sincere. Gambhiring is a poison on the community, and while it's funny when someone says something that soon after seems like a jinx, the amount of posts dedicated to the whole jinxing/anti-jinxing trope in the match threads these days has gone too far and is making them a bit infuriating at times. I've actually given up following a day's play on CW a couple of times lately. There needs to be some sort of push back against it.
A mod endorsed societal change seems out of line for a libertarian tbh

Shri

Mr. Glass
Hb, please start posting less aggressively. You've been poor thus far. Less gambhiring would be nice from all RANDIs as well. It was already getting incredibly annoying when smali did it on his own but this is much worse.
Didn't you idiots start the whole ****ing thing in the first place?

Burgey

The posts when the thread was locked were harsh, spark, spark

Which means it was likely harsh, Spark just walked in later and didn't realize it was locked.
Hang them both then.

Was a stressful time. I had one of my usual erudite and pithy contributions to make, but by the time the thread was reopened, the moment had passed.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
If India knock up a chase of 250, I can't wait for all the Indian fans to moan and bitch that Australia are ahead before celebrating in glory when we collapse on what will be a seriously difficult chase. It's ****ing pathetic to hedge your bets with this gambhiring bull****. Just cut it out.

Anyway, I hope Steve tells Starc to pull his head in with his line and Lyon has been icing his hand all night

This is when Warner needs to step up and fix his overseas record and stop living off his glorious ODI knocks at north Sydney. If he knocks a 10 off 8 balls before scooping one to midwicket I'll smash my third iPhone of the year.

Daemon

The cricket needs to start ASAP, look at the ridiculous conversations we're having here fmd.