• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

cnerd123

likes this
As the person responsible for the invention of the term gambhiring, even I'm getting the ****s at the amount of it going on here. Ruining an otherwise excellent tour thread.

Believe it or not, and as much as it might hurt us, the deliberately negative prognostications of keyboard warriors across the interwebz has **** all do with the outcome of a sporting event. Fin.
You clearly know less about how cricket works than I thought you did.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it's honestly incredible how much **** you and ***** are gonna have to eat if India win this
If we somehow win this, it will clearly have been the result of us gambhiring properly and Shri not being ****y anymore, which would further prove me and ***** right.

morgieb

(I will admit thought that when we were way ahead, I was laughing my ass out at you two and Shri fighting over the Gambhiring philosophy)

BTW who was the first person to start trying to jinx the other team by saying that their team was ****ed even though they were still ahead?

smash84

The Tiger King
As the person responsible for the invention of the term gambhiring, even I'm getting the ****s at the amount of it going on here. Ruining an otherwise excellent tour thread.

Believe it or not, and as much as it might hurt us, the deliberately negative prognostications of keyboard warriors across the interwebz has **** all do with the outcome of a sporting event. Fin.
Gambhiring works. Period

OverratedSanity

Evidence?

weldone

Hall of Fame Member

with you on this

There should be a separate thread for gambhiring only imo. It is irritating.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So AUS well ahead, right? Juz need to catch the bus tomm to wrap up the game.. :p

But seriously, we are still well behind as even 150 lead a at the lower end of par for me. 150-200 = par lead.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Australia should be seething if they don't win this game. We played our best cricket of the series today and they are still well ahead in the game and series win stakes. That's how ****ing awful we have been till now this series. ****. :(

Burner

International Regular
Australia should be seething if they don't win this game. We played our best cricket of the series today and they are still well ahead in the game and series win stakes. That's how ****ing awful we have been till now this series. ****. :(
India have had a very terrible first day and the other two days has been them giving their tooth and nails to pull the game back. Now they've almost pulled it back enough to have the game in the balance. India's major fault was the lower order getting out for **** all in the first innings. Barely touched the scoreboard.

Australia's reciprocated the favour though. Aus had a lead of 80 and 4 wickets in hand before Starc got out. They then got all out for a lead of 87. Really missed a massive opportunity to ram home the advantage.

Slifer

International Captain
Wow well played india. If they can get a lead of 200 or so, it will take a herculean effort from Oz to chase that down

Shri

Mr. Glass
We are all misreading the pitch, I think. Day 5 should be interesting but we should make sure we bat one and a half sessions at least tomorrow. Even 225 might be touch and go.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Ouch, that day hurt. Well done India. Realistically chasing 150 plus will be tough and realistically India will get well beyond that. Pray for rain.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I am a believer now. The game is right in the balance with the last session all blue. Tomorrow's first session will decide the test and probably the series. Crucial crucial session. Need to find a way to stream it from office and watch it.

Also, am not a believer of luck as well but the gambhiring quite worked this time. All the powerful gambhiring in this thread sent those telepathic rays to the teams and India won multiple sessions for the first time.

If India needs to win this test, Ashwin will have to step up. Poor guy. Kohli will bowl him to the death. Atleast in the next test, Kuldeep should come in to give him some rest.

OverratedSanity

I am a believer now. The game is right in the balance with the last session all blue. Tomorrow's first session will decide the test and probably the series.
Haha we've been saying this so many times over the last 3 days. Goes to show what a superb test this has been. Great swings of momentum.

Gambhiring aside, Australia are probably 60-40 ahead but it'll change very quickly both if a wicket falls early, or if we get 30-40 quick runs. I really fancy our chances if we manage set a 220+ target.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Its not Gambhiring to state facts. Based on performances this series, Australia are obviously massive favorites and India will hardly make it to 160 and then lose by tomorrow evening.