• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Spark

Global Moderator
He's keeping it tight, but Marsh needs to move a fraction fuller if he wants to take wickets.
He seems to be bowling for shooters, but I'd like to see him try to get one to stand up on the batsmen and get a catch in front of the wicket.

Academic now.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
On Smith's catch, I think it is one of the best catches but I think there was an equally good catch by Stokes to get Kohli out earlier in the season.

BigCaine

School Boy/Girl Captain
Rahane is flirting with danger getting on the back foot every ball, any ball that keeps low will end his stay pn crease

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He seems to be bowling for shooters, but I'd like to see him try to get one to stand up on the batsmen and get a catch in front of the wicket.

Academic now.
This is what I meant when I said both sides are maybe bowling too much pace, like yeah, the shooter is a real chance, but I hardly think it justifies sidelining SOK and Jadeja to the extent it has

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is such a weird pitch as way better than yesterday.

Will change my tune when we collapse tomorrow

Compton

International Debutant
Wish Maxwell was playing.

The fourth innings would be way more fun with Big Show playing nothing but reverse sweeps.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kohli will never play a knock as rugged and handsome as this one by ChePu.

Miserable cricketer, needs to look up to Pujara more.

bigmitch

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
this is fast slipping from smith's grasp, captaincy errors being exposed in this innings. indias best partnership this series couldnt have come at a worse time for us

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Wow that's a great delivery from Lyon. If the pitch plays like that tomorrow, India in with a decent shout if the lead is 150.