• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Arachnodouche

International Captain
It's crucial India are at least 120 ahead by day's end. Doesn't seem likely right now, but I can see us getting rolled over tomorrow morning for not too many. These two seem like they're in the groove, or something resembling a groove anyway; I hope the last fifteen overs brings us some easy runs.

Spark

Global Moderator
It's crucial India are at least 120 ahead by day's end. Doesn't seem likely right now, but I can see us getting rolled over tomorrow morning for not too many. These two seem like they're in the groove, or something resembling a groove anyway; I hope the last fifteen overs brings us some easy runs.
They're not getting that far ahead in 15 overs.

Shri

Mr. Glass
O'Keefe to Pujara, no run, beats him on the outside edge as a quicker delivery pitches and turns. Pujara is playing for the straighter one, which isn't the worst ploy
****ing finally. Some sense.

Shri

Mr. Glass
How many overs to go today?
16 and change. They will presumably not score much off the last 5 so adding another 20 runs to get the lead around 90 would be great. Will be all for nothing if they don't continue the grind tomorrow but I have hope now.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
If we can break this partnership soon there's a good chance that the flood gates will open up and we can still roll them cheaply

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Man this is a great series. It's been worth staying up and watching. A plug for the roku with the earphones you can listen with while watching tv so the missus can sleep in peace.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Would be awesome if these two can stick around long enough until Smith spreads the field out and removes the close catchers.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
16 and change. They will presumably not score much off the last 5 so adding another 20 runs to get the lead around 90 would be great. Will be all for nothing if they don't continue the grind tomorrow but I have hope now.
Meh - this partnership is going at about 2.3 an over so I would hope for at least another 30 or so runs before the days end.