• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I guess my thinking is influenced in part by how much your average cricket fan in Australia hates him and thinks he never makes any runs. His record hasn't been too bad overall, but he still scores a much higher percentage of his runs in difficult conditions/against good bowling than anyone else I can think of, and rarely seems to cash in when the runs are there for the taking.
He's actually averaged 55 in Test cricket over the last 2 years

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
If Kohli really is bowling Nair because he is worried Starc would be hitting Jadeja with the spin that's completely insane.

BigCaine

School Boy/Girl Captain
So we have a new batsman with a penchant for smashing bowlers, so logic dictates give the ball to a part timer:wacko: