• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Shri

Mr. Glass
Renshaw is ****ing special. **** needs more upper bod strength and a beard but a seriously good test opener.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Well played Renshaw. At least we haven't been bowled out for under 100. That will be second innings.

Marsh at 6 is a joke.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I say it again.. the top 5 Australia have got here with Marsh and Wade and Starc and SOK to follow.. this is a seriously good batting line up for these conditions. As long as Australia do not lose the battle in the head like Warne seems to have, they should do well here.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I say it again.. the top 5 Australia have got here with Marsh and Wade and Starc and SOK to follow.. this is a seriously good batting line up for these conditions. As long as Australia do not lose the battle in the head like Warne seems to have, they should do well here.
Marsh contributes nothing. Bloke will average south of 15 by the end of this series

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Get the feeling 270 would be a really good score for Australia. Pitch already looks like a 5th day, surely it's only getting worse with the sun, foot-marks etc..

Renshaw justifying his selection ahead of Khawaja here. ****s & all.

TheJediBrah

Renshaw is ****ing special. **** needs more upper bod strength and a beard but a seriously good test opener.
read my mind. every time I look at him I feel a bit ill. He's 20 years old and has a dad bod.

at least do some weekly Bench presses or something ffs

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Marsh contributes nothing. Bloke will average south of 15 by the end of this series
He can blitz some runs if they get into good positions and I think they will with that top 5.

Get the feeling 270 would be a really good score for Australia. Pitch already looks like a 5th day, surely it's only getting worse with the sun, foot-marks etc..

Renshaw justifying his selection ahead of Khawaja here. ****s & all.

Maybe it looks like that, but is playing like a typical first day Indian wicket FWIW.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Giant is a hack, nowhere near test standard!

Oh my more horrible bowling, needs to be chucked out of the team, total f****** hack

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Glad Renshaw's doing well again. Born about 5-10 miles from me, where my dad grew up.

Don't think he'd be anywhere near England's team if he'd stayed here.

TheJediBrah

Glad Renshaw's doing well again. Born about 5-10 miles from me, where my dad grew up.

Don't think he'd be anywhere near England's team if he'd stayed here.
You don't think he would have become as good a player in the England system? I don't think it's that bad tbf