• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Feels 25 short if Australia bat reasonably well. Can easily see a big spate of boundaries at some stage & think Aust will pepper the square boundaries more than NZ did. Good wicket & lightning outfield if you can hit a gap.

morgieb

A full-strength Australia will probably chase this down. Whether it will is another question.

Zinzan

has cummins ever bowled well since his dayboo btw? all this hype, and loads of getting smashed in JAMODIs and world cup games

edit - quick google says he's got wickets somewhere, probably when i was asleep at 3am
He's Australia's Andre Adams. Seems to bowl poorly, only to end up with loads of wickets.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
honestly think the $1.50 odds on Australia are downright ridiculous. I realise its 2017 and 286 isn't a gigantic score, but still Come on.

Aus still favs, but that heavy? hmmm

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
honestly think the $1.50 odds on Australia are downright ridiculous. I realise its 2017 and 286 isn't a gigantic score, but still Come on.

Aus still favs, but that heavy? hmmm
And within 4 overs Aus are now 2.6. there ya go

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I know it's a pretty ****** venue, but we have just got to play more test cricket at Eden Park. Soult just love the place. Geez, so far this really is following the exact same script from 12 months ago isn't it?

Last edited:

_Ed_

I know it's a pretty ****** venue, but we have just got to play more test cricket at Eden Park. Soult just love the place. Geez, so far this really is following the exact same script from 12 months ago isn't it?
Yeah, absolutely. In all formats, Boult has played 10 matches for 30 wickets @ 18.73. Southee 27 @ 30.44.