• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

ajdude

International Coach
like this is bizarre to see stoinis bowling well, i think the last time i even paid attention to his bowling was when he debuted in England a couple of years ago and it was legit pedestrian

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is kind of mirroring the Australian innings in the first game in Melbourne between these sides when all their first 4 wickets were all kind of unlucky.

I can see a slide happening here. Dangerous time.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Need something special from Munro now. He's definitely capable of doing it, but it's not a nice feeling to be relying on him.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
It's a strange bit of selection picking Blundell for the squad, saying he's the first choice keeper and then not playing him because you're worried about exposing him to the might of Australia. I mean, if you don't rate someone's psyche, surely you wouldn't pick them in the squad to start with? Don't think it sends a good message; seems a poor bit of man-management if you ask me.
According to Doull during commentary in the last test match.

Latham being seen as odi keeper up until champions trophy. Due to fitting in allrounders/balance. But not long term after that (hopefully) due to workloads.

So Blundell will be t20 keeper v SA, and in odi squad for experience.