• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe Pakistan's display in the Test series led them into thinking this was the only way to ensure an even contest.

91Jmay

International Coach
Pretty amazing how short Australia's really bad periods are. Look like they've effectively retooled their batting order in about a month.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pretty amazing how short Australia's really bad periods are. Look like they've effectively retooled their batting order in about a month.
We have always been strong at home though. Wait until we have to cross some water and then we'll talk.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even before they dropped all those guys I think that team would've smashed everyone besides SA and England. Not saying much tbf.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone know anything about Inglis? Good enough to crack the WA side soon?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I'm sorry for killing the thread, but I just really don't like Stanlake.

ODI team announced. Head opening the batting, no Khawaja, and lots of other garbage HOORAY