• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would Williamson even have made it back for the 2nd without slipping? Probably not imo. Poor call.

Jezroy

State Captain
I disagree with this. Put in players like Guptill and Bmac (not that we can), and there is definitely a place for someone like him.

Also think it's a bit harsh to say how he loses T20 games for us. Apart from the Bruce run out, we'd be screwed with no Kane at the mo.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
The interviews are awkward now. I can't imagine how horrendous they'd be if the broke up.
Am I the only one who finds pretty much every sentence Laura says very awkward? The words just never seem to come out sounding the way they should.

vandem

International 12th Man
It was Williamson's call, and you could hear him screaming yes for the 2nd.
Then surprised Bruce didn't yell "one", he had a much better view when running the first. Perhaps Kane didn't see the 2nd fielder coming around from mid off? But Bruce should have seen.

So perhaps Bruce a victim of new boy syndrome, didn't want to over-rule his captain.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
42 off 38 on a belter.

Baz and Guptill would have already had this match won, our batsmen are simply batting like idiots out there.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did they just call him musfiza :laugh:

He's only got an over left. Rubel bowling should seal it for NZ imo.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Man, Bangladesh are woeful. That is a schoolboy error not being on the boundary. Shakib should have had Williamson.

Blocky

Banned
De Grandhomme is a real clean hitter, I think we should invest more time in him than we have Anderson to be honest, he's got a better temprament.