• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ashwin getting a move on finally. Staying true to his policy of scoring when he doesn't take wickets.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Raymond's ad:

The things that touch you are truly special...

"Like that uncle you told me about.", was my muttered response and one guy in the room is still cracking up.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Nair seems to have hit another one to the keeper.:laugh:

The DRS laws need a rethink to make it fair for everyone.

Last edited:

Red Wingz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The match is dead.......it's like batting practice

If eng bat again then their capatin has very good chance to score a daddy hundred to keep his critics gag

Shri

Mr. Glass
100 partnership is up. Only thing I am looking forward to now is Cook vs Jaddu. Apart from the Ashwin hundred.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Umpire called for a review. Wtf is this? You check the catch, not the edge. Not after idiots have reviewed wrongly twice. Otherwise you might as well do it for every decision.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Nair will attack after tea with Ashwin holding one end and Jaddu will attack if Nair falls. Exciting last session coming up.