• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

KRIS 148

School Boy/Girl Captain
Steady start by Renshaw and Warner. Seen off the new ball safely. Now attack the spinner boys. 8-)

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Wahab is built like a tank. It feels like he's going to walk up to you and politely ask you to leave the venue at any moment.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
#intent.

Have there been many false shots? I heard Renshaw got squared up a few times but the deck sounds flat as a tack.
Not really, one half-streaky shot in Amir's first over when he was squared up a touch, but hardly a chance and hardly a ball past the bat so far.

Jeez you'd be feeling pessimistic as a Pakistan fan with the look of this.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sure that Yasir will be very glad that we've got a leftie heavy lineup. especially when you add the fact that one of the righties is Peter 'can play spin' Handscomb.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Not really, one half-streaky shot in Amir's first over when he was squared up a touch, but hardly a chance and hardly a ball past the bat so far.

Jeez you'd be feeling pessimistic as a Pakistan fan with the look of this.
As a Pakistan fan I feel like to send Amir to Quad E Azam for the rest of his life

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm sure that Yasir will be very glad that we've got a leftie heavy lineup. especially when you add the fact that one of the righties is Peter 'can play spin' Handscomb.
Both of our righties are good players of spin. Unless the Jacket breathes fire I can see a lot of pain for Pakistan.