• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Are you still getting that awful ****ing humidity you get up there? Jesus ****ing Christ it's the worst.

QANTAS lounge at Brisbane airport is the busiest place in Australia of a weekday arvo because everyone gets back there asap after their meetings to try and scramble an early flight home. No one wants to stay longer than they have to.

I'd call it Australia's C*****i, but apparently mentioning India's Brisbane is verboten here these days.

Any city not having to put up with your bullshit is infinitely better. And we just had a cyclone that damaged millions and yet you can't stop spouting false bullshit about places you have no ****ing clue about. You are a **** poster mate. CW will anyday be better without you. 8-)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Am grateful for the abc radio comms here instead of channel nine tbh, but they aren't as good as they used to be.

smash84

The Tiger King
#intent.

Have there been many false shots? I heard Renshaw got squared up a few times but the deck sounds flat as a tack.
not many, hardly any rather. The batsmen have been patient and dispatching the over pitched ones to the boundary

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They've had pools in the WI for years now haven't they? Can you imagine how sunburnt and pisqualied the locals will get in there by sunset? Jesus Christ it's an unpleasant thought.