• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Dan_M_Bali

U19 Debutant
Why does Michael Clarke have a higher intonation on the last word of every sentence. Aren't you only meant to do that with questions or when being quizzical?

Dan_M_Bali

U19 Debutant
I guess the third umpire just couldn't be bothered to listen to Taylor whinge about it for the few hours... So just gave it out.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I guess the third umpire just couldn't be bothered to listen to Taylor whinge about it for the few hours... So just gave it out.
Hash Amla will hold a presser with the whole squad behind him to reinforce the righteousness of the cause.

morgieb

How is that not doubt in favour of batsman wrt inside edge?
I don't know. The only way I can think of is if Llong ruled out the possibility of an edge, which doesn't seem to be part of DRS protocol. By rules, that should've been not out.

Zinzan

Lol @ the ICC, these decisions are so inconsistent. Didn't see it, but it sounds like the opposite extreme of the interpretation Gould used to change his decision on KW the other day.

indiaholic

International Captain
Wasn't the snicko spike after the ball had passed the bat? Or is there an issue with the number of frames in the video?