• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Bhuvi for Yadav was such an obvious swap, India really not doing themselves any favour with this team selection.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yadav's got about 3 brain cells.

"Oh look the new ball is swinging, I think the best tactic here would be to bang it in short repeatedly"

Howe_zat

Audio File
Not wishing to count the chickens but if Cook can make this start at better than a run a ball despite looking out of sort then I reckon I can soon start drifting through statsguru for some more scoring records for him

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not wishing to count the chickens but if Cook can make this start at better than a run a ball despite looking out of sort then I reckon I can soon start drifting through statsguru for some more scoring records for him
Oh you haven't just done that have you?

Be your fault if the inevitable happens now.

Teja.

Global Moderator
If Broad had India's slip cordon for Trent Bridge, he'd end up with 2-74 instead of 8-15 and Australia would have declared at 550.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Wait for the Shami spell to finish first, please.

Shri

Mr. Glass
What a bunch of pricks. Slip cordon should be Rahane, Ashwin, Vijay, Pujara.

Are they world class? no, but at least they are better than these assholes.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Turned the channel over at the end of the Shami over and when I brought it back on they were showing the hawkeye of Hameed's grubber last test. Massive heart attack.