• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Blocky

Banned
Some good downhill skiing here today.

Either Maddinson hits a quick half or gets out cheap. I'm expecting Wade to put a good innings in here, type of guy that will do it despite the form he's been in.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
When was the last time an Aussie batsman faced 250 balls, excluding last summer?

This is the first ton I've seen from an Australian in a while where the focus seems to have been on not getting out and letting the runs come as a natural by-product of crease occupation.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
And that's the downside of the both feet behind the grease Gary balance technique. If it's full and any seam movement you ain't gonna cover it.

Spark

Global Moderator
When was the last time an Aussie batsman faced 250 balls, excluding last summer?

This is the first ton I've seen from an Australian in a while where the focus seems to have been on not getting out and letting the runs come as a natural by-product of crease occupation.
SMarsh might have in SL.

EDIT: Yep.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah yeah Clarkey, I'd rather a batsman with good defence who's scored a lot a FC level. You know, like one K. Patterson.

Blocky

Banned
heh

recovering from 2/40 to 3/270 is downhill skiing
Have you even watched today? It was difficult for about 10 overs of Abbott, then ridiculously easy. Shamsi has been the easiest bowler on display and that's saying something considering you played Mennie.