• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Blocky

Banned
Well, I'm the only one who seems to be discussing actual cricket, as per usual... you're the ones responding to me making a point about Ashwin and Jadeja as if it's somehow an uncommon opinion that India are **** outside their own conditions... so go figure.

cnerd123

likes this
Well, I'm the only one who seems to be discussing actual cricket, as per usual... you're the ones responding to me making a point about Ashwin and Jadeja as if it's somehow an uncommon opinion that India are **** outside their own conditions... so go figure.
Lmao

You are funny in your own way I guess.

Its the most simplistic form of trolling - denial of truth, high volume of posting, passive aggressive stubborness. There's no wit or clever baiting, no subtlety, no meme work or callbacks. Its full frontal, balls in your face, third grade old-school trolling.

But you do it well I must admit.

Still reckon CW deserves better trolls though.

Blocky

Banned
If you persist in your attempts at antagonistic behavior for no other purpose than you have nothing better to do, I'll report you.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've been talking cricket and he's conveniently chosen to ignore every one of my posts regarding the pitches and players involved in that series. And then goes on to say no one is talking cricket. Pure troll 101.

Blocky

Banned
I've been talking cricket and he's conveniently chosen to ignore every one of my posts regarding the pitches and players involved in that series. And then goes on to say no one is talking cricket. Pure troll 101.
Your points are that India won in a sub continent nation.
My points are that's all they win in.

cnerd123

likes this
If you persist in your attempts at antagonistic behavior for no other purpose than you have nothing better to do, I'll report you.
Last time you were here you posted in exactly the same manner and then confessed to trolling.

Im jusu putting 2 and 2 together man

OverratedSanity

Your points are that India won in a sub continent nation.
My points are that's all they win in.
Oh no you don't. Can't backtrack now. You clearly said Ashwin hadn't won a series outside India. And you then said a series win in SL wasn't meaningful. And said that Ashwin only took wickets on crumbling pitches that series. All of that is false, BTW.

Blocky

Banned
West Indies haven't been meaningful since 2005. They haven't even been Top 6 in that entire period of time.

The way you talk about India and Ashwin, you'd think they had done something other than beat sides at home and rebuilding sides away.

Motorwada

Banned
West Indies haven't been meaningful since 2005. They haven't even been Top 6 in that entire period of time.

The way you talk about India and Ashwin, you'd think they had done something other than beat sides at home and rebuilding sides away.
That's why Pakistan has never won there and England haven't been able to in a decade? Heck even NZ drew a series and lost a match in the next series. The only teams who have bossed WI completely are Ind, SA and Oz. Other teams have had their fair share of troubles against them.

OverratedSanity

Btw, do Indian likes count on CW? *****, me and indiaholic are three of the most prolific likers on the website. Our intentions are admirable but we've diluted their value somewhat. I don't think our likes are meaningful enough sadly.

Tiers of likes you can receive:

Mythical : Spikey
Legendary : Burgey, Furball, scaly piscine
Superior : most of CW

Meaningless fluff : me, *****, indiaholic

Blocky

Banned
That's why Pakistan has never won there and England haven't been able to in a decade? Heck even NZ drew a series and lost a match in the next series. The only teams who have bossed WI completely are Ind, SA and Oz. Other teams have had their fair share of troubles against them.
All of those teams you mention including Pakistan are effectively neutered by conditions that don't support pace bowling, NZ have to play people like Craig, Sodhi, Patel because we have no other spin bowlers in the country, so the point I continue to make is that in conditions where sides don't feel the need to stack themselves with **** spinners, India can't get the job done

If they could, they'd be #1 and if Ashwin could, he'd be legitimately great, rather than have an all time asterisk against the wickets.

OverratedSanity

Yeah but you clearly said "no series wins outside sc". You explicitly did not use the 'meaningful' qualifier at all.

As I said, Checkmate. I'm a genius.