• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ch9 is better than the posting in this thread right now.
Yeah my chatbox is more interesting than this thread atm.

Apparently divingbelle is a dive instructor who lives in Honduras, and there's a guy who's now calling her out on her porkies.

Blocky

Banned
I swear the actual Cricket content in the average post made by Daemon, Spark and co would be less than 35%...

I'd say Ch9 talk about cricket at least 45% of the time, so I'm giving them the points victory here.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Abbott is going to have a gun 2017. Should never have replaced him with Amla in that draft thread.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I swear the actual Cricket content in the average post made by Daemon, Spark and co would be less than 35%...

I'd say Ch9 talk about cricket at least 45% of the time, so I'm giving them the points victory here.
You wanted me to moderate the posts made about your posting style, correct? Generally helps to can it yourself.

If anybody wants to bring up another member's posting style in this thread, whether it's a post made by Blocky or written about Blocky, they're copping 8 points.

Spark

Global Moderator

I also swear that a bloke with 11 separate infractions would refrain from having a crack at random members every time they felt even marginally slighted, but that's just me.

Blocky

Banned
Rabada should come around the wicket to Smith and plug on a 4th stump outside off line - Smith will knick one, he's so reliant on using the angle of the ball coming back into him to generate runs.