• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it me or does Warner look in great nick 90% of the time when starting out. Such a daunting prospect to bowl to.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
divingbelle: I try my best to be loving and caring, but I mess up from time to time and hurt people I care about because my brain doesn't think through how others might be hurt be a silly action or comment...I NEVER try to hurt anyone, but sometimes it happens.
divingbelle: ******** support
Fri Nov 25, 11:53:52am
CashoutCarl: @divingbelle oooh Belle, you never hurt anyone on here, you do your job, if that means at times putting your foot down or at times coming across as blunt, then so be it. The ones that matter understand.
elpayaso74: @divingbelle Unfortunately those things happen. But those who are important will forgive you, and those who can't forgive you are not important.
CashoutCarl: ^^
divingbelle: There's the Android app version and the Legacy Flash version....top right of the page
AbdulHananKhan: What happened guys? Why is Belle saying all these things
Not sure whether to focus on the drama in the chatbox in my streem or watch the game