• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The narrative being read out by every commentator is that he has improved. If you say it often enough it's true.
Have already seen him lunge at three or four routine takes tbh. Seems to still let the ball get outside his eye line when he keeps standing back.

Burgey

Yeah, but look at the names in that list, Howsie, Flem, Athlai - they'll make an argument that Ross Taylor is a better batsman than Kevin Pietersen, they're unable to perceive things beyond patriarchal support.
Good to see you're in touch with your feminist side.

morgieb

Is that the 4th time Hazlewood's gotten Amla?

Good catch that from Renshaw. Voges would've stuffed it up I suspect.

Burgey

Does Bird get this test, Gabba and MCG to stick his hand up ?
Possibly, but he's a lot more known as a quantity than the debutants, so if he bowls pish I can see him not getting as long as them.

He's really pitching it up here to try to get it to swing, which i don't necessarily think is his best MO.

Jeez that's a nice little intro to test cricket for Renshaw. Well taken.