• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cook must just play shots now. Can't be arsed with him trying to survive and not score when a ball is going to get you.
Nah, he should be trying to protect Duminy for at least another 10 overs. Ball is still newish.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
We'd give a lot for a prime Martin Love and Brad Hodge somewhere in the batting line up right now. Andy McDonald would be handy at #6 too

Geez Martin Love was good to watch. And a gun slipper too.
They went as far back to include Love and Bracken but not Law. Itstl.

Blocky

Banned
I find that hard to believe given everyone here acknowledges Starc is an ODI ATG and was at the top of his game in that WC. Unless it was Kiwivictor.. :p
I still get the feeling he won't play enough to be considered an ATG, the body ain't built to sustain the pounding he gives it.

Daemon

I find that hard to believe given everyone here acknowledges Starc is an ODI ATG and was at the top of his game in that WC. Unless it was Kiwivictor.. :p
Yeah I might be wrong. He was definitely better than Starc in Tests up until the start of the NZ tour where Starc really announced himself as a Test bowler and Boult sort of regressed.

Zinzan

I still get the feeling he won't play enough to be considered an ATG, the body ain't built to sustain the pounding he gives it.
He's already one of the best 5 ODI pacers of all-time for mine. Might sound a stretch, but in the context of the era he's played in, I don't think it is.

Blocky

Banned
He's already one of the best 5 ODI pacers of all-time for mine. Might sound a stretch, but in the context of the era he's played in, I don't think it is.
Maybe, but he's not in either Akram, Ambrose or McGrath's league in my opinion.