• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Shri

Mr. Glass
Bairstow has been as awesome as I feared. Mohali is expected to turn the least and generally has good bounce. If I were Kohli/Kumble, I would pull a fast one and request a turner from Mohali's curator.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We went 1-0 up in both of the last two England series and managed to **** things up from there, so I think it's safe to say we're losing this series 2-1

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Bairstow has been as awesome as I feared. Mohali is expected to turn the least and generally has good bounce. If I were Kohli/Kumble, I would pull a fast one and request a turner from Mohali's curator.
Just like the Saf series then lol. This pitch didn't really turn much tbh, many of the wickets were because of the low bounce.

Ashwin and ashwin-lite. :D

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Bah humbug.

Well played India, but let's not play them again with hopeless cases like Ansari and Duckett please.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Bhuvi really needs to be brought back in the next test. A straight swap for either of the Yadav's depending on whether its a seamers wicket or spinners.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Did Ash and Giant just thank the interviewer at the same time?:laugh:

Not doing much to dispel the cloning rumors.

Dan_M_Bali

U19 Debutant
Decent win that.

Hopefully will bring a smile to the face of the many Indians who Modi wants to destroy.

Kohli MotM for me.

Ashwin and Shami also played well.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bhuvi really needs to be brought back in the next test. A straight swap for either of the Yadav's depending on whether its a seamers wicket or spinners.
When Bhuvi's back for home tests, we could have a lower order of Ashwin-Saha-Jadeja-Jayant-Bhuvi. Almost approaching England levels of hax depth.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
When Bhuvi's back for home tests, we could have a lower order if Ashwin-Saha-Jadeja-Jayant-Bhuvi. Almost approaching England levels of hax depth.
Bhuvi is officially back and available, he even played a FC game as per "protocol". But yes that would be so awesome, even without his batting though I'd want him back as our second seamer, Umesh can be picked as a 3rd seamer if its a pitch that doesn't offer much turn.