• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Why are we so desperate to have yet another bowling all-rounder? What did Mishra do wrong?
Well Mishra didn't do much right either lol. I guess it has to do with England have 7 lefties in their side, also I think the 5th bowler is more to balance out the side in terms of distribution of overs and make a contribution with the bat down the order rather than to be the main wicket taking option.

hazsa19

International Regular
Really struggling isn't he? How anyone would think that's a shot...

Turn on after seeing we've taken 3 to watch Ali and Rashid bowl a load of long-hops.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Jeez this shows the benefit of maintaining discipline on a long, hard first day. England hasn't let them get away when they easily could have. Now they're reaping some rewards.
They kinda did. Woakes instead of Ansari would have given them more control.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Jayant Yadav definitely a 50-50 all rounder rather than a bowler who can bat from what it looks like. I think that's ideal for India as far as balance is concerned.

Burner

International Regular
It makes me so much angry that ballboys just bend over and picks up the ball before they hit the ropes even if there's no fielders around. Almost irrationally angry.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Not too bothered with how much we are going to add to the total from now. How long we stay out there to let the pitch fall apart is whats important.