• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So far I've managed to miss all the wickets - I am now sat with my morning coffee and will be for about ten minutes, so come on lads, give my day a decent start

91Jmay

International Coach
Umesh playing perfectly here. Need them out now and that isn't a bad effort on a pitch still looking pretty good.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Phew

The plan now has to be to bat for six sessions, scoring a minimum of 100 in each. Easy.

Howe_zat

Audio File
That's more the kind of wicket I was expecting from Rashid.

About as good a morning as can reasonably be expected. Still a big ask to respond to this total.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Considering the situation we were in last evening, we should've been out there for longer than this and got to 500. But this is still allright .

Hope she's a different pitch today.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah India should have got 500 from where they were, the pitch is still good for batting. can't afford to drop any catches this time around.

Last edited: