• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand 2016/17

smash84

The Tiger King
Sami Aslam, Azhar Ali, Asad Shafiq, Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-Haq*, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed†, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Yasir Shah, Sohail Khan

The Pak team looks about right.

Athlai

Not Terrible
JA Raval
TWM Latham
KS Williamson*
LRPL Taylor
HM Nicholls
C de Grandhomme
BJ Watling†
TG Southee
TD Astle
N Wagner
TA Boult

Looking forward to a bit of controversy on this one.

Blain

U19 Captain
C de Grandhomme.. 1 big score gets you into the team.. I don't understand what he brings, that Neesham doesn't. He's a 30yo+ flat track slogger with 130k 4th seamer.

Feel a little sorry for Henry, they must think it will flatten out.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Rahat might be a good choice....he is a good swing bowler and if the conditions are good for new ball swing he might pick wickets.

Burner

International Regular
I was prepared to say that it would be worthwhile for NZ to sack KW as captain just to have someone new call the toss. And now he wins the toss making my joke meaningless. **** off Kane.