• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand 2016/17

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Don't underplay it mate, there's at least 9 of us.
Yes, to be fair to the NZ fans, there's a fair few on here and in the main they're here win or lose, unlike a certain other 2 word Southern Hemisphere nation's fans who've suddenly all returned to the forum following a fairly long hiatus.

In fact, some of the NZ fans are that hardcore they even disappear when NZ do well and only come on here when they're struggling, the pure opposite of a fair weather fan.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Should just reintroduce a reserve day for where the whole first day is lost to weather.

Seriously though, I imagine the main reason for not having a reserve day would be TV companies not wanting to have the scheduling uncertainty, but a) they all have a bazillion channels now so it shouldn't be hard to work it in, and b) hopefully the future of sport broadcast is more on-demand, so negating that problem.
The main reason would be scheduling the next match - in back to back matches there isn't time to fit in a reserve day and those are increasingly happening now.

listento_me

U19 Captain
There is bound to be a lot of swing. I feel Pakistan should play 5 bowlers...the combination I'm not so sure.

NZ have a great chance here as I feel the inexperienced batting order Pak have will suffer.

BeeGee

International Captain
Please win the toss. Please, please, please. You can make it my birthday and Christmas present. Please.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Yes, to be fair to the NZ fans, there's a fair few on here and in the main they're here win or lose, unlike a certain other 2 word Southern Hemisphere nation's fans who've suddenly all returned to the forum following a fairly long hiatus.

In fact, some of the NZ fans are that hardcore they even disappear when NZ do well and only come on here when they're struggling, the pure opposite of a fair weather fan.
It's such a confusing time when the NZ cricket team does well, I pretty much just wander around in a daze contemplating life.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One of the countries I've been in which has really good drivers is indonesia. It's utter chaos and there are millions of motor bikes going everywhere with seemingly no road rules on mostly narrow streets. But it works. People are courteous and don't speed, so somehow it all works. I dunno how, other than putting it down to the attitude of the drivers themselves.