• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

howardj

International Coach
I saw Wade said Peter Handscomb should play. His record over the last few seasons looks pretty good, any chance of him being picked?
I think Wade is closer than people think

Handscombe much further away, I would have thought

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is part job application, part rant at everything wrong in Australian cricket.

Which is why it's taking so long to type out.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The least you could do is post your side for the 3rd test then.
I'm afraid the deliberations of the selection panel are confidential. I'm just looking for some guys with #intent and the [consults notes] "right attitude to have around the team".

Blocky

Banned
Get Warne out of the combox, give him the captaincy and have him bowl 10-15 overs a day... he'd still do better than Lyon and the side would have a man manager and tactician at the top.

howardj

International Coach
Not so funny thing is I would back half a dozen people on these boards to do a better job than Marsh, and save $250 000 in doing so

Blocky

Banned
For what Faf did... nothing.
For taking a bottle cap to the ball, or picking the seam apart, or biting it... lots.

Blocky

Banned
Seriously, why do you think Taylor was never seen without a gob full of gum while fielding? Or why Fleming used to have overly slicked back hair and a tendency to be one of the main shiners of the NZ cricket ball? Or instances in club cricket where players legs are shining from vasoline they've put on top of the whites on one side of their pad, or the towel some players carry onto the field that has leather polish in the inside of it.

indiaholic

International Captain
I am not arguing that what Faf did something unprecedented. But he got caught. What is the penalty for a repeat offender?