• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
All I have been hearing from these filthy ****ing c9 comms destroying cook at every chance they get. You ****s look at your own side and tell how they can improve or atleast say what the bowlers did wrong so far not picking up a wicket yet
I can't wait for them to comment on the ugly batting of YK, Misbah and Azhar next month

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah it's a little excessive isn't it? Cook hasn't looked good this tour and pointing it out is fair but at some point it starts sounding a bit like bullying when they keep going on about it in the tone they have.
they hammered him absolutely in the first test thought okay fine but now again today its straight up bullying

anil1405

International Captain
A debutant, a bowler who is on the verge of injury and a spin bowler who looks ordinary at best. Nice time to go in with 4 bowlers.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wish they'd picked Sayers.
Wish they'd picked Sayers.
Wish they'd picked Sayers... ad nauseum

Although Mennie's bowled better than Starc did.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hopefully voges doesnt get dropped.. distinct danger of him finishing career with the second highest average..
Actually I want it to happen.. will be one of the things to talk about with hypothetical cricket nerd grandchildren.

smash84

The Tiger King
lovely, i wonder if SA would have lost no wickets by the time they cross Aus's score.

Would be devastating for OZ

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah it's a little excessive isn't it? Cook hasn't looked good this tour and pointing it out is fair but at some point it starts sounding a bit like bullying when they keep going on about it in the tone they have.
TBF, wasn't Pietersen also in comms when he was batting? Not like he'd be that biased against Australia. I've noticed Warne and Slater haven't been as critical.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Actually I want it to happen.. will be one of the things to talk about with hypothetical cricket nerd grandchildren.
After 100 years in CW, people will have Voges in their draft batting at middle order. Probably might get banned from picking too like Bradman

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
After 100 years in CW, people will have Voges in their draft batting at middle order. Probably might get banned from picking too like Bradman
Nah by then the game would have changed so much that he'd have averaged little more than 10. He also never made a ton on a sticky so he's obviously way worse than *insert modern Indian batsman here*.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Nah by then the game would have changed so much that he'd have averaged little more than 10. He also never made a ton on a sticky so he's obviously way worse than *insert modern Indian batsman here*.
Upto viriya to make the adjusted average of Voges dropping down to little over 10 somehow and make a website on this for everyone to see