• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is why we need MMarsh. Sure we wouldn't have made any more runs, but if you're then going to be in the field three and a half days, a fifth bowler is handy.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is why we need MMarsh. Sure we wouldn't have made any more runs, but if you're then going to be in the field three and a half days, a fifth bowler is handy.
Actually, the key is to bowl well enough to not be in the field that long, especially in these conditions.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
All I have been hearing from these filthy ****ing c9 comms destroying cook at every chance they get. You ****s look at your own side and tell how they can improve or atleast say what the bowlers did wrong so far not picking up a wicket yet

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
AZH- 501
anil - 381
Starfighter - 335
Stace - 311
smali - 307
morgieb - 271
NUFAN - 234
indiaholic - 211
OS- 198
Burgey - 21

OverratedSanity

All I have been hearing from these filthy ****ing c9 comms destroying cook at every chance they get. You ****s look at your own side and tell how they can improve or atleast say what the bowlers did wrong so far not picking up a wicket yet
Yeah it's a little excessive isn't it? Cook hasn't looked good this tour and pointing it out is fair but at some point it starts sounding a bit like bullying when they keep going on about it in the tone they have.

Burgey

Is the Aorta injured or just left out for Mennie? I understand he was bowling pretty slowly by the end of the last test.

Burgey

Hey, you gotta put it on the line.

#believe

Interestingly, I walked past an open sewer the other day here in Seminyak and immediately thought of Chennai. Just putting it out there.

As indeed were the locals, judging by the whiff