• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
**** this.........really struggling to get interested in this test.

Been too many 200 V's 200 encounters of late that really get you interested and not wanting to miss anything...........been in and out all day today checking the score, and it's just a bit meh, another 50 runs with no wickets.

Think I'm gonna go clean up my shed.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Been too many 200 V's 200 encounters of late that really get you interested and not wanting to miss anything...........been in and out all day today checking the score, and it's just a bit meh, another 50 runs with no wickets.

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure one of these two teams collapses on day 4 throwing the game wide open.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

haha, the old "all good when its my team scoring the runs but not the other team, then its flat and boring"

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
haha, the old "all good when its my team scoring the runs but not the other team, then its flat and boring"
Hey, not denying that at all.........I was definitely more interested in it for the first 2 days. But tbh, if the innings were reversed I think I'd still be bored with it now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This pitch was flat as **** from the first ball, its why India won the first session on day 1. If they didn't get those 3 wickets (plus all those drops) England should have got 600+

Its also why Howe was wrong, and 400-450 was par.

Why suddeny people are realising it is weird. Like we needed to see Aziz Ansari's brother to get hit around for it to finally be proven this was flat.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey, not denying that at all.........I was definitely more interested in it for the first 2 days. But tbh, if the innings were reversed I think I'd still be bored with it now.
You most likely wouldn't though, because the Indian supporters aren't right now.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This pitch was flat as **** from the first ball, its why India won the first session on day 1. If they didn't get those 3 wickets (plus all those drops) England should have got 600+

Its also why Howe was wrong, and 400-450 was par.

Why suddeny people are realising it is weird. Like we needed to see Aziz Ansari's brother to get hit around for it to finally be proven this was flat.
India taking all those catches would have made them favourites. Can only blame themselves.