• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Pujara is a monster against spin. Seriously the best in the world by far as far as I'm concerned.

cnerd123

likes this
Love how ***** has been completely excluded.
Well he is a Bangladesh boy so can't claim another.

Be like supporting Man Utd and Liverpool. No jokes about Liverpool being Bangladesh level please.
A desperate attempt from a Kohli fan to still have him part of the same conversation as Root.
Haters, haters everywhere.

I suffered through too many heartbreaks supporting both these ****** teams to let you guys bring me down.

Bangladesh are awesome. India are awesome. We (India) are going to win this series 5-0 (maybe 4-0), and then we (Bangla) will tour India and kick their ass to be the rightful number one.

All is good with the world.

Time to see Che double-ton up here.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haters, haters everywhere.

I suffered through too many heartbreaks supporting both these ****** teams to let you guys bring me down.

Bangladesh are awesome. India are awesome. We (India) are going to win this series 5-0 (maybe 4-0), and then we (Bangla) will tour India and kick their ass to be the rightful number one.

All is good with the world.

Time to see Che double-ton up here.
What does my post havr anything to do with whatever team you support?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's taken long enough for teams to realize it but I reckon England have figured out Pujara's short ball weakness. This'll be a big test of character imo.