• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
KP says there is a difference between Shield cricket and International cricket. So now we have it from an actual international cricketer... no wonder they all struggle to make it to a club side in Australia

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One of the things, about that run out, I like is Bavuma`s trajectory to the ball. He picked up the ball at the best point he possibly could to release it accurately. He did not just run straight at the ball...

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
KP says there is a difference between Shield cricket and International cricket. So now we have it from an actual international cricketer... no wonder they all struggle to make it to a club side in Australia
Just speaking from a Victorian point of view, de Kock might get a game ahead of Wade. Other than that Steyn might push for a spot ahead of Boland

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
gee it's like smith being hit dead in front in the first innings and not just now is a big difference

Victor Ian

International Coach
I don't understand why I have to watch half an hour of cricket in SD each time the news comes on. What on earth kind of crap on the news demands HD?