• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

sonnench

U19 12th Man
If he was white he'd get more love. People are used to thinking only white quicks can be patient, disciplined and methodical. The idea of scary pakistani or black tearaway is one people are more comfortable with. People constanly waiting for his "bubble to burst". Same reason the don't like Lewis Hamilton (even though he is more of a ****)
What a load of ****.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When the lead was like 400 yesterday and Jono posted the odds for an SA win were 1.5 I was raging so hard that online betting is banned in Singapore. To think that it was still 1.5 after they declared was insane.

Anyways, Australia don't even seem to have got the 100/0 good start that teams seem to get in 4th innings these days. They really need to shut up shop here and bat time. It's the only way.
Yeah if I was an Aussie fan I'd be fuming if I saw any dismissals to an unnecessarily aggressive shot, it's just the completely wrong approach now. In all probability they don't have the technique to survive with all-out defense either, but it's the only way to go here.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I take back what I said about Maharaj looking ordinary. He's not too bad at all. He'd be **** if he was a righty though, WAC.