• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Funny how much better a field Faf has set for Maharaj. For starters square leg's closer, stopping the single.

And a review.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey Warne you know why they are so far behind in the game? It might have something to do with the 540 target they were set

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I could see why he reviewed it though, Smith comes so far across that nearly anything hitting him while he's on the backfoot is usually hitting the stumps.

TheJediBrah

Hey Warne you know why they are so far behind in the game? It might have something to do with the 540 target they were set
What's the point of this post? Pretty sure Warne wasn't suggesting otherwise.

Ragging on channel 9 is all well and good but there's been a lot of it in this thread that's just excessive and unnecessary. You don't have to invent stupid things they've said, they'll give you plenty.

vcs

Have to say I don't get all the constant commentary complaints either, having said that I tend to filter out what they're saying when I'm watching.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't get the aerial strategy. That was far too close far comfort. Rotate the strike and force the field out.