• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I would have made Mitch Marsh bowl here too. I think he absolutely needs a wicket here, not just for his confidence.

sonnench

U19 12th Man
It's really impressive how Elgar has bounced back after his nightmare debut. I honestly feel that would of been the end of most debutantes. Shows how mentally tough he must be.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Smith's just let the play meander along here, and his negativity seems to drag on the whole team. I'm warming up to the idea of making Warner captain.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Surprised to say, but I'm not hating the commentary. They're not being flogs.

Marius

International Debutant
Its stupid, it is all part of the Radio 2000 strategy to become an edgy commercial station.
I wonder if it's not possible to have a pop-up radio station which could cover all the big sport, like the cricket, rugby, soccer etc., maybe even thinks like Wimbledon etc.

And it only broadcasts when these things are on.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wonder if it's not possible to have a pop-up radio station which could cover all the big sport, like the cricket, rugby, soccer etc., maybe even thinks like Wimbledon etc.

CW to start a pirate SA radio station...

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah that absolutely sucks. Sounds like a bad one too, god knows how long he could be out again.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant

Will be interesting to see what the rights will cost... Supersport is probably milking SABC.