• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So basically we're looking at Henriques or Stoinis, and only bowling them if an injury occurs. Which is silly but kinda needed given the alternative of making two seamers suck it up for the match and then having to leave them out of the next Test.
Faulkner played in the last shield round, so he may or may not be fit enough to fill the allrounder role. Choosing between Henriques and Stoinis isn't a choice I'd really like to be making. Stoinis has better figures but in some ways I'd be more confident giving Henriques a go.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Faulkner played in the last shield round, so he may or may not be fit enough to fill the allrounder role. Choosing between Henriques and Stoinis isn't a choice I'd really like to be making. Stoinis has better figures but in some ways I'd be more confident giving Henriques a go.
Faulkner's knee flared up; he's unfit at this stage.

ajdude

International Coach
well yeah Taylor is right here, if these two don't look to score more then it might end up being a fourth day draw.

ajdude

International Coach
maharaj has that arrogant streak about him now that he's landing a few but he has a **** rig and a **** lid.

ajdude

International Coach
big call here but i reckon Rabada looks heaps like Isaac Heeney in the face, particularly the eyes

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Is the next test the D/N one? Might be enough to go in with four bowlers. Burns back to open and Darsh at five or six.

Slim pickings
Hobart next, I think. Wouldn't want to go in without a fourth seamer there, personally

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is the next test the D/N one? Might be enough to go in with four bowlers. Burns back to open and Darsh at five or six.

Slim pickings
Nah it's Hobart. Which is usually a bit less flat than other Australian wickets.