• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did him with a little bit of nip back, but no excuses. He's missed that by Collingwood lbw Johnson in 2010-11 margins.

cnerd123

likes this
Vernon 'Flat-track-bully' Philander in on the action. WAG.

Aus 14/4 in the last 10 overs. Masters of the lollapse.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The only issue is regarding who replaces Marsh should they drop him. Henriques isn't a believable fourth seamer, neither is Stoinis. It's too early for Cartwright and he's not a Test fourth seamer either, while a second spinner is pretty redundant. Dan Christian's ship has sailed, Wildermuth is far too young and, uhh, that's about it for all-rounders who can bat.

I guess it's Faulkner at 7 if he ever returns from injury.
Glen. Arthur. Maxwell.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Just having a lend man.

Too much seriousness in here about the decision when the real issue is starting tomorrow I'm spending a week here, so you can all gagf:

While you lot suffer through a weekend arguing over whether Dar got that decision right, I'll be sitting in that pool like a ****ing beached whale yelling out to the chef telling him what to cook me for breakfast.

It will be a hearty breakfast, full of bacon, eggs, fresh veggies and also fruit. With Bloody Marys to boot. Which is why Seminyak produces so many great players.
And billing unsuspecting clients $500 for bull**** reasons. No wonder you love everything about the Phil Hughes inquest (sorry, had to)

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Last I checked he wasn't a seamer. If we're going to pick a sixth batsman who isn't quite Test standard but bowls a little bit of spin, you go Head. Or recall Marcus North.
So basically we're looking at Henriques or Stoinis, and only bowling them if an injury occurs. Which is silly but kinda needed given the alternative of making two seamers suck it up for the match and then having to leave them out of the next Test.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And billing unsuspecting clients $500 for bull**** reasons. No wonder you love everything about the Phil Hughes inquest (sorry, had to)
No, you didn't and I don't.

You're a ****. That;'s a finding any Court would make.