• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So Abbott or Morkel for the next match?

The funny thing is that if Steyn wasn't injured Maharaj probably wouldn't even have been bowling.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Chapelli praising Philander for the sporting gesture toward Marsh. Criticised Steyn for the same thing against Warner last night. strange thing to flip-flop on

cnerd123

likes this
Just having a lend man.

Too much seriousness in here about the decision when the real issue is starting tomorrow I'm spending a week here, so you can all gagf:

While you lot suffer through a weekend arguing over whether Dar got that decision right, I'll be sitting in that pool like a ****ing beached whale yelling out to the chef telling him what to cook me for breakfast.

It will be a hearty breakfast, full of bacon, eggs, fresh veggies and also fruit. With Bloody Marys to boot. Which is why Seminyak produces so many great players.
Forecasted to rain all week there ftr.

Enjoy!

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Am I the only person who doesn't give Steyn much time left? He's been injured a lot recently, and this one's pretty serious, and he's 33, which is pretty close to when many quick guys begin to fade.
Him and Anderson both. Shame, even though they've had wonderful careers.

Spikey

Just having a lend man.

Too much seriousness in here about the decision when the real issue is starting tomorrow I'm spending a week here, so you can all gagf:

While you lot suffer through a weekend arguing over whether Dar got that decision right, I'll be sitting in that pool like a ****ing beached whale yelling out to the chef telling him what to cook me for breakfast.

It will be a hearty breakfast, full of bacon, eggs, fresh veggies and also fruit. With Bloody Marys to boot. Which is why Seminyak produces so many great players.
I sleep in a racing car bed. Do you?

TheJediBrah

You are taking this debate to a wrong direction.

Dar gave it out because he thought the ball was hitting the stumps. End of. And Dan cleared about the benefit of the doubt thing.

So what do you expect from Dar that to give it not out even if he thinks its going to hit stumps?
What are you talking about? All I'm saying is that it's not black and white as ***** suggested

Red Wingz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Steyn's news coming out looks scary....steyn is far from done, but he needs to adjust his game for his ageing body

Yesterday he was clocking something around 151 which may be the cause