• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
One similarity Smith has with S Waugh is that self righteous, know it all shake of the head when they're dismissed, even when correctly.

For the game to get more exciting, decisions like that have to be given.

sonnench

U19 12th Man
...why?

Ball was hitting the stumps. Umpire was entirely correct to give it out. May have only been clipping, but you don't overturn because it isn't out enough.

Agree 100%. You can't be mad. Umpire gave it out, and DRS had it out as well.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
...why?

Ball was hitting the stumps. Umpire was entirely correct to give it out. May have only been clipping, but you don't overturn because it isn't out enough.
Most of the time that wouldn't have been given afaic. Yeah it was at least partially hitting but often you'd survive that.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
...why?

stupid on field call, Smith was 2m outside his crease. Not out would definitely NOT have been reviewed. i rest my case

cnerd123

likes this
stupid on field call, Smith was 2m outside his crease. Not out would definitely NOT have been reviewed. i rest my case
Ye no there is nothing in the rules that says you can't be out lbw if you are '2m outside your crease'.

He was out. DRS proved the umpire right. Nothing wrong here.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
One similarity Smith has with S Waugh is that self righteous, know it all shake of the head when they're dismissed, even when correctly.

For the game to get more exciting, decisions like that have to be given.
what do you expect from a head to not shake it

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
good call by the ump tbh

Proof that the campaign making it clear Smith is boring and **** has won.

The former "TPC" gang of spikey, burgey and co. have lost the war. Posting pictures in a onesie doesn't make you good in anyway. In fact it probably makes you ****.
eat a mango, ****