• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Biryani is such an over-rated dish imo
only because you have never eaten a good one, lol

What they sell as 'biryani' almost everywhere outside the subcontinent should be renamed as 'some boneless meat mixed with rice with some random spices that your weak stomach can digest'

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What they sell as 'biryani' almost everywhere outside the subcontinent should be renamed as 'some boneless meat mixed with rice with some random spices that your weak stomach can digest'
nah plenty of good biryani in the Western world, Whoever is they is a dumb ****

This is more a case of morgie eating home-made dishes with short cut pastes.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
haha.

I can't risk Kaptain Kohli.

In all seriousness, I actually wouldn't be surprised if England play much better following the Banglas series. Agree with those that say notwithstanding their poor batting they'll be better equipped and have adjusted to conditions.

Hope its a good series, but no Jimmy is a big big loss. I know I've said it a lot but it can't be overstated.
You're a chicken.

It's ok, I understand.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Although there are some genuinely good curry pastes out there. Most of you would disagree though :p

Indian restuarants do it the best though obv

burr

State Vice-Captain
Thank god this series is DRS, although I'm sure the Indian mgt will find something to whine about.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thank god this series is DRS, although I'm sure the Indian mgt will find something to whine about.
Didn't they use it really badly when there has been DRS used in the past? It would be quite funny if they kept reviewing speculatively and having no reviews left for the obvious errors.