• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
AZH - 50
Shri - 45
Bijed - 40
Cabinet - 38
morgieb - 36
indiaholic - 35
weldone - 34
cricaddict - 33
Jono - 31
Mw1304 - 29
smali - 28
Flibberty - 27
Furball 14
fertang 4

Man, my name here is bad. Should have thought of a better name all those years ago.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You haven't responded to my avatar bet.
haha.

I can't risk Kaptain Kohli.

In all seriousness, I actually wouldn't be surprised if England play much better following the Banglas series. Agree with those that say notwithstanding their poor batting they'll be better equipped and have adjusted to conditions.

Hope its a good series, but no Jimmy is a big big loss. I know I've said it a lot but it can't be overstated.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They surely are a side who just randomly seem to do better against us, no matter how bad they have been going in. Esp. after losing the first or the second test. I am honestly worried about this series. Think England with their balance and strength in numbers will be able to beat us this series.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AZH - 50
Shri - 45
Bijed - 40
Zinzan -39
Cabinet - 38
morgieb - 36
indiaholic - 35
weldone - 34
cricaddict - 33
Jono - 31
Mw1304 - 29
smali - 28
Flibberty - 27
Furball 14
fertang 4

Ironically, I think the screamer will get more LBWs with DRS even though he won't scream as much, so for that reason don't think Ashwin will quite get to 40.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AZH - 50
Shri - 45
Bijed - 40
Cabinet - 38
morgieb - 36
indiaholic - 35
weldone - 34
cricaddict - 33
Jono - 31
Mw1304 - 29
smali - 28
Flibberty - 27
Daemon - 25
Furball 14
fertang 4

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They surely are a side who just randomly seem to do better against us, no matter how bad they have been going in. Esp. after losing the first or the second test. I am honestly worried about this series. Think England with their balance and strength in numbers will be able to beat us this series.
There is literally no reason to think England will win other than pessimism because one supports India.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
In the history of Gambhiring it was always done against a team that has never lost a test vs. Bangla****ingdesh.

England have changed the game. You can't Gambhir against the first ever major test team to lost a test vs. Banglas. Even Gambhiring has its limits.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Gambhiring is being excessively negative in relation to the scorecard of an ongoing match. Get your **** together.