• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like both Ansari and Moeen, pretty decent spinners. They'll be even more dangerous if they're backed by a better keeper and cut out the occasional boundary ball that they keep dishing up.

vcs

Bangladesh batsmen so good with the reverse sweep..

On an unrelated note, Sunny Leone in that condom ad is :wub:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Of all the things these two have done for BD cricket over their careers, a match winning performance here will be the highlight of their careers.

There is no point in being amongst Bangladesh greatest cricketers ever if you cant pull off a great performance here
Haha wtf

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We'll be ok now - was a bit worried I was going to have to walk into work, which would be a real pisser at 5.30 am on a Sunday

flibbertyjibber

I like both Ansari and Moeen, pretty decent spinners. They'll be even more dangerous if they're backed by a better keeper and cut out the occasional boundary ball that they keep dishing up.
No point saying that as they won't cut them out. They are what they are. Worth reminding India collapsed to Moeen with regularity in the last series though.