• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Banglas about to become favourites on Betfair. Obligated to bet on England now.

it does feel very tempting to throw money on England just because it's bangladesh haha

i'll abstain from betting here because I feel bangas are never truly favourites but like, they've bowled well this series

neville cardus

International Debutant
Wicket seems to have quickened up a fraction. Prolly something to do with the splash of rain we had earlier. Good news for the Banglas. I reckon it's been worth ten to twenty runs to them already.

Last edited:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Voges career kinda throws this idea out the window, but Batty is ****ing 38 so like its not that bad he's been subbed out, he has a very short shelf life right?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah, and I think that means sometimes they have to rest players to manage their workloads. I get that, and I think it's a necessary evil.

To me there's a big difference between "we've got lots of Tests coming up so we need to manage our players' workloads" and "we've got this Test series we don't really care about coming up, that's a great opportunity to give some fringe players a run and finalise our eleven for this other series" though. The former is merely not allowing one series to really compromise one you might find more important, while the latter is trying to use a series just as preparation for another which I find much more dubious, at least when the result isn't overwhelming likely to go in your favour regardless.
yeah and i think the latter is a bit of a stretch, unless you've got some more information to put out

hazsa19

International Regular
This is the first innings of the series where I've actually sat and watched ball by ball, rather than highlights later in the day. It's worse than I thought, the abject lack of control is startling.

Shri

Mr. Glass
25 minutes to close and only two overs left to be bowled. And not for the first time in the series either.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is the first innings of the series where I've actually sat and watched ball by ball, rather than highlights later in the day. It's worse than I thought, the abject lack of control is startling.
Been like it all series unless Stokes has bowled. Broad was ok at keeping it tight last week. Spinners just bowl too many loose hit me balls.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
We gotta get the Murray Mints back out......this waiting till 40 overs for reverse swing is ****ed.