• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
just got in, can't be arsed to look back over the thread, I assume that everyone has mentioned that the Team Selection, and Finn and ansari being awful, with Rashid not being the man "rested" could well cost us the match.

I'll admit I shouldn't be doing a "i told you so" as I wanted ansari to play, but for Adil. mind you I'd have preferred Leach in the squad and picked. Yet if we lose this it's really got to make the selectors look at themselves for these funky selections.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Is this game available to watch for free on a legal site to promote like YouTube? If so, and you share the link on here, i'll shout you a banana if you're ever around my place.

Skinner

Cricket Spectator
England have been involved in some fantastic tests over the past 18 months, mainly due to their long batting line-up mind.

Last edited:

Flametree

International 12th Man
Is this game available to watch for free on a legal site to promote like YouTube? If so, and you share the link on here, i'll shout you a banana if you're ever around my place.
Go to youtube and type "GTV", pick GTV live, there it is...

cnerd123

likes this
Bowling Kamrul is just gifting England free runs.

"Taijul bowling 21* spell, what did he have for breakfast???" Good spot, Mohammed Nayeem. Presumably some kale and goji berries, like all professional cricketers?
Nice to see Cricinfo comments address the important issues for a change