• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Flametree

International 12th Man
Mushy's keeping is a worry - that stumping off Rashid 35 runs ago is looking a bit crucial, never mind the other two drops.

Should he not just bat at 4, and let Bangladesh pick their best keeper, who can bat about 9....

cnerd123

likes this
Kamrul literally the worst selection BD have made since I've been following them.

And he's not even that bad a bowler. But he is just so wrong for these conditions and situations.

Bring back Shakib .

cnerd123

likes this
And **** this English lower order. You should not be allowed to have proper batsmen down at 9 and 10. This is ridiculous.

Hom not bowling badly but looking every bit of a part-timer.

Stapel

International Regular
There's depth in batting and depth in batting. This is depth in batting.It's amazing, yet at the same time it was always going to happen for England to put up a 50+ partnership somewhere down the lower order.

cnerd123

likes this
Urgh ****ing BD. Why would you bring Hom and Kamrul on after lunch.

AZH went to the ground to see this. Poor guy.

Bleh.

Enough of Hom. Bring one Taijul. Let him and Shakib work these two over and wrap this up before England get a sizeable lead.

Going to need a really good third innings batting performance now.

**** this English lower order.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!

AZH went to the ground to see thing.

Bleh.

Enough of Hom. Bring one Taijul. Let him and Shakib work these two over and wrap this up before England get a sizeable lead.

Still think Bangers would have taken a 30 run deficit after the 1st innings if offered at the start.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Still think Bangers would have taken a 30 run deficit after the 1st innings if offered at the start.
Perhaps, but it's annoying when you looking like having a 50-60 run lead and concede a defecit on a wicket like this..

It's silly to say it's a choke, but twice Bangladesh have failed to covert from commanding positions. Would be uber annoying.

hazsa19

International Regular

AZH went to the ground to see this. Poor guy.

Bleh.

**** the bed chill out. BD still well on top for me. Can't see England chasing anymore than 160/170. 150 will be a struggle.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Does anyone see any particular faults in Woakes' batting, I mean he just looks a perfectly accomplished v International bat, who really should be averaging in the 30s or higher. I mean Broad got off to a great start batting, but he was always a really bad starter, Moeen is wonderful to watch when he get's going, but is as loose as you can be. Woakes just looks a batsman.

Oh I know this will jinx him now......

neville cardus

International Debutant
**** the bed chill out. BD still well on top for me. Can't see England chasing anymore than 160/170. 150 will be a struggle.
On paper, sure. But this game is played as much in the mind as on the pitch, and not at all on paper. Look at the body language. Advantage England.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
And **** this English lower order. You should not be allowed to have proper batsmen down at 9 and 10. This is ridiculous.

That's the trade off innit? Both these blokes have struggled to make an impact with the ball (their primary role) but here they are making up for it with the bat.

Dunno, how long this will work for us, and against (no offence) better opponents if it will. But I do like that you can never write us off until you've got the last wicket.