• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
TBH thought Bangladesh were far too aggressive. Mahmudullah batted like **** and even Kayes was far too aggressive for a test. They could have been more restrained and got the runs tomorrow I reckon. I know the pitch is poor but give value to your wickets, ****s.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TBH thought Bangladesh were far too aggressive. Mahmudullah batted like **** and even Kayes was far too aggressive for a test. They could have been more restrained and got the runs tomorrow I reckon. I know the pitch is poor but give value to your wickets, ****s.
wtf no. Kayes was awesome.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea don't feel too bad for me. I'm going to be lapping it all in when Ashwin is ripping England apart later this year.

AZH is the real victim here

Teja.

Global Moderator
This is why we watch test cricket guys. There's not enough agony for the middle class and up in the modern work environment so we find ways to stab ourselves with metaphorical syringes of anxiety till it reaches a grinding halt of disillusionment and misery and then we pat ourselves in the back for being intellectual folk to watch this **** because the quick, safe fixes of pleasure from dlf maximums is just not ****ing enough for us.

Shri

Mr. Glass
This is why we watch test cricket guys. There's not enough agony for the middle class and up in the modern work environment so we find ways to stab ourselves with metaphorical syringes of anxiety till it reaches a grinding halt of disillusionment and misery and then we pat ourselves in the back for being intellectual folk to watch this **** because the quick, safe fixes of pleasure from dlf maximums is just not ****ing enough for us.
Shut up Russell Brand.

cnerd123

likes this
:laugh: