• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
So what's the smallest number of runs still needed in a 4th innings at the start of day 5?
I know it isn't very likely, but I think we should be told.

cnerd123

likes this
problems problems target under 100
With every run closer to the target, the more worried i get

because it means they are closer to ****ing up

and the closer to the target they are when they **** up

the more it will hurt

and i don't want the pain

bd don't hurt me
don't hurt me
no more

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
With every run closer to the target, the more worried i get

because it means they are closer to ****ing up

and the closer to the target they are when they **** up

the more it will hurt

and i don't want the pain

bd don't hurt me
don't hurt me
no more
I just know that once the seventh wicket falls they'll be out within a couple of overs of that. Taijul, Shaiful and Rabbi are just going to fold.

cnerd123

likes this
I just know that once the seventh wicket falls they'll be out within a couple of overs of that. Taijul, Shaiful and Rabbi are just going to fold.
Yea there is an air of inevitability around the collapse

These two are just delaying it

Mehedi might delay it a bit too

But it's coming

It's there

We get closer and closer to the finish line, one run at a time, but we're going to collapse before it

I can feel it

It going to hurt so much if we collapse right before the line

Each run they score now is going to make the inevitable collapse more painful

Why do I support this team why

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm looks as though Stokes could knock someone over any ball, but he can't bowl all the overs. Still just keeping the runs tight might be just as crucial.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rahim is a gun but he's also a choker so obviously he's going to gun it and get Bangladesh close to the finish line before choking and ****ing everything up.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man Islam and Kamrul have added nothing have they. Bangladesh would have been miles better off picking a batsman and an all rounder and you could say it's cost them the game.

cnerd123

likes this
Man Islam and Kamrul have added nothing have they. Bangladesh would have been miles better off picking a batsman and an all rounder and you could say it's cost them the game.
Shaiful has had some nice spells but yea Kamrul has been useless. Not even a fantastic fielder or anything. BD basically playing with just ten men.

Hope they pick Nasir next test in Kamrul's place. Shaiful can stay, or maybe replaced for Taskin.