• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Big wicket. Great catch.

Is it safe to say Bairstow is better standing up in hard conditions than he is standing back at home?
Either that or he's just got better. I was really worried about his keeping to the spinners this winter, but **** me he's been great in this test.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Big wicket. Great catch.

Is it safe to say Bairstow is better standing up in hard conditions than he is standing back at home?
He's not great standing up at home either, usually. If this Test is anything to go by he's improving at Prior levels.

Moeen really is our best spinner still, isn't he?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Always had that feeling of being about 50 runs too many for Bangers. 220 would have been damn interesting.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Moeen really is our best spinner still, isn't he?
That really is one of the more horrifying comments that I've read lately. Have we really sunk that low with our spinning stocks?

And it's news to Sabbir, who's treating him with utter contempt.

Shouldn't Rashid be bowling with two RHers at the crease?

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only begins to get interesting if these two can put on another 50. Even then, England are really only one wicket away.

But Bangladesh are putting up a good fight up to the end and that's all you can really ask for. In the past, their spirit would have been broken after cheaply losing their lower-order yesterday and they would have gotten dominated from that point.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
That really is one of the more horrifying comments that I've read lately. Have we really sunk that low with our spinning stocks?

And it's news to Sabbir, who's treating him with utter contempt.

Shouldn't Rashid be bowling with two RHers at the crease?
Easy to say right after a bad over. But over the course of the match I think it's pretty clear that he's been the best of them. Yeah it's been very favourable conditions and none of them have fully capitalised but that's the reality at the moment. Rashid bowled just as poorly in his last spell.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Rashid immediately looking more threatening than Moeen.
Him and Stokes after tea please.

EDIT -btw that wasn't aimed at MW's previous post, which i didn't see until after I'd posted.

Last edited: