• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

cnerd123

likes this
Howe said if this test goes into Day 5 he would eat his hat

Lets all just root for BD to survive the day so we can get a video clip of Howe doing that

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
The Bangas would have to put the hand brake on their scoring rate for this to go to day 5 (extra half hour will be there too if it's that close)

Reckon Howe's hat is quite safe *****.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey PEWS, not sure if you're watching the Pak-WI game but Bishop had something to say to you in relation to KD's umpiring in this game .

cnerd123

likes this
Yea BDs best chance of winning is literally if all of them resign themselves to the fact that they've lost and are now just batting for their average

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You can already sense they went into tea thinking about pulling this off. No way are they getting there now.

Shri

Mr. Glass
If they don't knock off a sizable chunk off the target before the next new ball is due, they are very likely to collapse against the turning ball.

/ThanksTubbs

Shri

Mr. Glass
I am not watching the India game ftr. Neither am I watching this but I am supporting them by following them on cricinfo.

Flem274*

123/5
thing is if bangas do get up, the mental block will disappear overnight and england will not only be in serious trouble but will also have to put up with bangladeshi cricketers and fans sledging and carrying on as though they're steve waugh era australia

they're really quite an insufferable little country. zimbabwe are so much cooler. remember when they beat pakistan without half their best players the other year?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
thing is if bangas do get up, the mental block will disappear overnight and england will not only be in serious trouble but will also have to put up with bangladeshi cricketers and fans sledging and carrying on as though they're steve waugh era australia

they're really quite an insufferable little country. zimbabwe are so much cooler. remember when they beat pakistan without half their best players the other year?
The one advantage I can think of is that we will have cause to accuse Australia and India of running scared